Thursday, July 9, 2009

Freedom


For me, letting go means being free.

This year's six eclipses line up significantly with my astrological blueprint, and all I can do with this much transformational energy is to let it do its thing. The results so far have been amazing.

I'm traveling this summer in the western United States, in parts of North America steeped in the vibrations of freedom and adventure. We had a profound Full Moon ceremony on Monday night on the banks of a creek running through Aspen, Colorado, a small gathering filled with magic, synchronicity and light.

I'm hearing from others who are enjoying similar experiences of expansion and joy. Some are delving into the depths of uncharted emotions and emerging more clear, vibrant and alive. Surely this is a rebirth. Hearts are opening.

There are two more eclipses coming up this summer. The adventure continues with a Total Solar Eclipse on July 21/22, followed by a penumbral Lunar Eclipse on August 5/6. You can read more about these in my previous blog posts below, and in my ezine, Cosmic Time.

Eclipses break up long-standing energy patterns. Last week's Lunar Eclipse and the upcoming Solar Eclipse fall in my birth sign of Cancer, and I'm having the time of my life, shedding old skin, allowing outdated beliefs to shatter, opening to the new, the wondrous, the divine. Something new is emerging... soon, not just yet.

How are you experiencing these energies? Eclipses happen in 6-month and 19-year cycles. What's coming to completion, and beginning, in your life in these time frames? How are you feeling physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually? My work with individuals helps you navigate the volatile eclipse season, understand how the planetary alignments and transits affect you personally, and make the most of the energies. The effects are amplified during these times of peak intensity. Please be in touch if you'd like to schedule a session.

This summer is intense, to say the least. Old paradigms are crumbling around and within us. How we choose to respond will have everything to do with what we'll experience through this transition. Attempting to hold on out of fear, insecurity and anger will lead a certain direction. I'm convinced that letting go, learning to trust and spreading our wings will carry us further, and higher, than we ever dreamed possible.

Enjoy the journey.